Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A day at the beach Part 2

The shark was 100 billion km long (compared to my size). I was kicking ,screaming @$#&! @&!$ #@&$ sorry that was a little uncalled for. As I was saying we were getting close to the bottom of the ocean when all of a sudden RIPPP! I was finally free. My stomach got ripped out but I'm free! Then it was time to celebrate being free. So I went past the hospital and strait into Chuck E Cheeses and asked if there was a doctor in the house lucky for me there was one he stitched up my stomach and ran away with my wallet. So I decided to go back to the beach and tell them I want to go home. When all of a sudden a whale got beached and crushed the life out of me. No I'm just kidding. He landed on the fat guy that's always at the beach.
                                                          Me recovering in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment